Rates & Insurance
Our counseling sessions aim to pinpoint the root and cause of the distress in your life and provide positive, workable solutions to help you cope with whatever has led you to seek help. The rate for our servicesis:
$110 per 45-minute counseling session
Our services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance provider or employee benefit plan. Please consult your insurance provider or employee benefit company prior to seeing us and be sure to ask the following questions regarding your amount of coverage:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept the following insurances for the services we provide:
- Health Plus Amerigroup
- Cigna and Cigna Great West
- Empire Blue Cross
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Beech Street
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and checks are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.